Scott MacGregor, Founder & CEO of SomethingNew, has 20+ years of experience as a top sales performer and VP of Sales & Marketing in the technology industry working for and with Fortune 500/1000 companies. Highlights of his career include:
Scott founded SomethingNew based on experiencing firsthand the frustrations in recruiting top talent and in being recruited, which led him to build an organization devoted to delivering better results for companies looking to build high performing teams and the candidates they need to accomplish amazing results.
Cornell University, Johnson School of Management, Certificate in Marketing Strategy
University of Hartford, Bachelor’s degree, Cum laude, full scholarship graduate.
Highlights of her career include:
- Managed Marketing Strategy for Gartner’s Largest Customer Events
- Youngest sales hire for Gartner in the Northeast
- Top performer exceeding 120% of quota for 10+ years in a row at Gartner
- Received the highest sales award that Gartner gives, Eagle Award
- Top 5% sales manager in the US
- Managed $250 million dollar Modern Workplace and Dynamics business & Microsoft
- Part of leadership team landing the largest sales reorganization at Microsoft
- Launched Diversity & Inclusion programs at Gartner & Microsoft
- National Member of Women’s Sales Pro’s
- Empowering a Billion Women, Connecticut Chapter Leader
- National Spokesperson for Maggy London, Women who Make a Difference
- Frequent Speaker on Sales, Diversity & Leadership at Bryant University
- Sales & Marketing Mentor for Military Veteran Partners
Jaime leads the delivery of our advisory services, SomethingNew Labs: Talent Acquisition Lab, Leadership Lab and Onboarding Lab. From hiring to inspiring Jaime has a track record of helping leaders lift culture, shift mindsets & leverage science and data to take people & revenue to the next level. As a Predictive Index® Partner she will provide our clients with the best talent optimization strategies to predict business success.
Education: Master’s in Organizational Psychology, Fairfield University. Bachelors in Business, Bryant University. Positive Psychology & Diversity within Teams certifications from the University of Pennsylvania. Certified Predictive Index Partner & Trainer.